Gluten Free Treatment
Now in supermarkets, you can find a wide selection of products without gluten. Of some products, gluten is removed by special treatment, but in many, it was not originally.
Here is a list of products that do not contain gluten:
- rice, buckwheat, millet, flaxseed;
- oatmeal with the marking “without gluten”;
- corn, peas, beans;
- soybean (labeled “without gluten”);
- meat, poultry, fish (fresh, without breading);
- milk and cheese.
Industrial production of gluten-free products is handled by dr. Shar (italy), glutano (germany), finax (sweden), moilas (finland), valio (finland) and other companies.
Wheat flour when baking is replaced with gluten-free: rice, potato, coconut, buckwheat, corn, and others.
Gluten-Free Products Also Include Some Exotic Products.
- tef is the main grain crop of ethiopia. Local people bake from the ground grain tefa cakes. Contains a lot of iron, in connection with what is considered a product that restores blood.
- kinoa (kinwa) – pseudo-grain culture from south america, the golden grain of the incas. Quinoa contains more protein than any cereals (up to 20% or more), is rich in phosphorus, iron, calcium, and zinc. From whole seeds, you can cook porridge and side dishes, and flour is used in the production of pasta and bread.
- sorghum is a grain whose native land can be considered north-east africa. Now it is grown in many countries, including in the south of russia, albeit in small compared with the world quantities. There are several types of sorghum, some of them are food. In india, sorghum is one of the most important cereals.
- tapioca is a product obtained from the roots of cassava, an important food plant of the tropics. Non-food types of cassava are used for extraction of rubber, and the food is widely used in tropical countries, especially in thailand. This is a high-calorie and easily digestible product.
- amaranth is an annual herbaceous plant, some of which are bred as cereals, and some as vegetable crops. Amaranth was one of the leading crops in south america and mexico. But after the spaniards conquered america, the amaranth was forgotten. The second birth as a food product was received in east asia – in nepal, india, and china it is possible to buy more than 30 names of products from amaranth: macaroni, chips, various bakery products and even drinks and baby food.